struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Integrating DWR and Struts2 for true "MVC" of snippets of web-pages
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:37:59 GMT
Not the same, but it enables the capability of WW-1330 in a more
transparent way to the Action.  My thought is first we should put the
plumbing in place to allow the selection of results outside the Action,
then we should start adding features that take advantage of that
capability.  WW-1330 is the prime example of a capability that would be
very easy to use if we had result selectors.

Don