struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: <s:datepicker> in Struts 2
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:02:00 GMT
Hmm...didn't you have a ticket in about problems with the html
extension?  As for the date picker, the real solution is to take the WW
tag and spin it off into its own Struts plugin, but hosted at
OpenSymphony.  For an application that uses the WW date picker, the Dojo
one won't be an adequate replacement by a long shot.

Don