struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError: ognl/OgnlException
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 00:13:21 GMT
Hmm...why would you be missing ognl?  There could be a problem because
we tag Struts 2.0.0, but didn't tag XWork 2.0, and there were certain
changes lately in XWork that wouldn't work with Struts 2.0.0.

We plan to roll Struts 2.0.1 next weekend.  In the meantime, try running
with the xwork that was shipped in the Struts 2.0.0 release by manually
copying the xwork jar into your local repository.

Don