struts-dev mailing list archives

From tm jee <tm_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: ajax tags
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 05:23:21 GMT
I think ToggleBindDiv.js and DynArchCalendar.js are not used. We could update them if we wish
later once we got the main ones in (eg. BindDiv which ToggleBindDiv extends from)

Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com> wrote: I just finished with DatePicker and DropdownDatePicker.
The ones missing are
ToggleBindDiv.js, DynArchCalendar.js, and TimePicker, I think only
TimerPicker is important(I need to add DropDownTimePicker), which I could
get done by Wednesday or Thursday.

musachy

On 10/31/06, tm jee  wrote:

> [...]
> commit, and one commit for each widget/component etc.
>
> Thoughts?
>

> Ian Roughley  wrote: Sorry for the late reply - vacation.
>
> Have we cut the 2.0.1 beta yet?  If not, we should wait until then
> before this update.  My preference would also be to have the dojo 0.4
> update, together with all the existing tags working with 0.4 available,
> but to commit them separately.  This way we only need to fix bugs,
> rather than convert failing UI widgets that the user community may be
> relying on.
>
> /Ian
>
> --
> From Down & Around, Inc.
> Innovative IT Solutions
> Software Architecture * Design * Development
> web:      www.fdar.com
> email     ian@fdar.com
> phone:    617.821.5430
>

> tm jee wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > If its ok with everyone, I'd like to upgrade Struts2 dojo js to 0.4,
> sometime today or tomorrow. (WW-1845). This will most likely breaks some
> existing struts2 components. We will patch them up individually (WW-1844)
> >
> > Cheers
> >

> > tm jee  wrote: Done, 2 jira ticket created
> >
> > http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1484
> > - upgrading Struts2 dojo widget that might failed due to upgrading dojo
> to 0.4
> >
> > http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1485
> > - upgrading Struts2 dojo to 0.4
> >
> > Musachy Barroso  wrote: yes, I overwrote those  bindXs with
> defineWidget. We are going to need
> > another bug for the actual upgrade from dojo 0.3 to 0.4(0.4 was released
> > today I think).
> >
> > musachy

> >> Yup. Is it that the bind, binddiv, bindanchor etc have been written
> with dojo.widget.defineWidget? If so, this would be great. :-)  I've
> converter the bind component using defineWidget... but looks like it could
> be deleted now.... :-)

> >> You could get a free account from Pat at [ plightbo at friendly gmail
> dot com ]
> >>
> >> Cheers.
> >>

> >> Musachy Barroso  wrote: I'm using defineWidget, and it is cool. I will
> be looking into hostedqa
> >> given that it is being used in struts already, as per Don's comment
> >> somewhere on this thread.
> >>
> >> musachy

> for struts2 dojo widgets.

> dojo.provide, dojo.extends etc. Dojo got most of its widget rewritten
> using this way.

> using dojo.setModulePrefix(...) (0.3) I think the method is renamed in 0.4and the concept
of module is namespace in
> 0.4

> follow and maybe if possible able to generate docs like
> http://dojotoolkit.org/api But I am not sure about how to do this yet.
> Definitely interested in finding out more.

> the widget, we could use Pat's product to do test the pages (something like

I have
> for a

> Bind,

> later,
> )

> revert
> the

up to 0.4?

0.4, then apply

it'll be to
> upgrade

one includes the new
It needs Dojo 0.3.1.Do

0.3.1?(We just need to

and the test cases. Let
> me

with me on my first

ticket.  You know best :)

is that this one by itself
> would

with attached patches.  As for
Patrick's hostedqa stuff, but
> we

think :)) for the ajax Div Tag, do
> you

for it, or wait and create a big one

widgets (anchor, tree...dojo 0.2->

anything to test this ajax
> stuff?

which is the current release. I

mailing list.

this with the Dojo 0.4 release?  Any

to it?

wrote:

> [...]
like this include all the current
in BindDiv? (events for stop/start
> timer,
start after a delay, advisor via dojo's

This way BindDiv will be easier to maintain

+ timer) and the Tab widget can be deleted
add anything to this one). By the way this

AMD 64/firefox/linux due to a dojo's bug.

= function() {
= this;

= "BindDiv";

= "";