struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IDEA weirdness
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:24:15 GMT
@Ted
Not sure if you mean 'modules' as in Maven POM modules ... as in
<modules>, but you should specify the same switches when running
idea:idea as you do when you build the whole thing.

Here's how my nightly script builds all of s2:
  $ mvn -U clean install -Pextras,apps

So, that said, if I were using Idea, I would do this:
  $ mvn idea:idea -Pextras,apps

Does that help?

--
James Mitchell