struts-dev mailing list archives

From <shilpa.raghaven...@wipro.com>
Subject Help Needed its an Burning Issue
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:40:05 GMT

Hi,

            I have to validate Combo Box such that it should have only
Numeric Values by default it will hold value "NONE" ,so I put the mask
for the filed as given below

            <field

                property="city"

                depends="required,mask">

                    <arg key="createsubadmin.city"/>

                    <msg name="mask" key="nonempfrm.empNo.mask" />

                        <var>

                        <var-name>mask</var-name>

                        <var-value>^[1-9][0-9]*$</var-value>

                    </var>

            </field>

            Please can u help me what's wrong with this?

Regards

Shilpa

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com