struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s2] Aggregate Javadocs (was Re: svn commit: r441917 - /struts/struts2/trunk/core/pom.xml)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:42:48 GMT
If I include the XWork profile, the buid will include a set of XWork
API docs in the docs folder, but it is not merging Struts Core, Struts
Extras, and XWork into a single set of apidocs for me.

In WW 2, we started merging the XW and WW apidocs together. Is that
what we are suppose to be doing here?

Having multiple sets is OK by me, and it is convenient for the
assembly to build all three sets. But, I wanted to be sure I
understood what "aggregate" means.

-Ted.

On 9/12/06, Don Brown <donald.brown@gmail.com> wrote:
> Check out xwork trunk as a sibling of the struts2 directory.  It
> obviously isn't the best long term solution, but it does get us most
> of the way :)
>
> Don
>
> On 9/11/06, Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote:
> > How do we enable the "optional" XWork sources?
> >
> > It seems to be generating the api docs for XWork but not aggregating them.
> >
> > When I run the assembly, the Struts apidocs do not seem to be aggregated either.
> >
> > -Ted.
> >
> > On 9/10/06, mrdon@apache.org <mrdon@apache.org> wrote:
> > > Author: mrdon
> > > Date: Sat Sep  9 23:11:08 2006
> > > New Revision: 441917

> > > Log:
> > > Added aggregated Javadoc generation, optionally includes checked out xwork
sources

> > > WW-1395
> > >
> > > Modified:
> > >     struts/struts2/trunk/core/pom.xml
> > >
> > > Modified: struts/struts2/trunk/core/pom.xml

HTH, Ted.
* http://www.husted.com/struts/