struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IDEA weirdness
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 13:12:35 GMT
My desktop finally came back from the shop, and it's x64 now, so that
might have something to do with it too. I'm using the same IDEA build
on the laptop, and it's been running fine.

On the x64, adding new modules to the generated project seems to be
kicking off the problems. (But  not on the laptop.) Running mvn
idea:idea does fix it, until I start adding modules again.

Which begs the question: How do we add new modules to the generated build?

We should have modules for extras and for apps, but I don't know where
to begin to look to figure out how this feature works. :)

-Ted.

On 9/2/06, James Mitchell <jmitchell@apache.org> wrote:
> The struts2-parent pom specifies version 1.5 of the plugin.  I don't
> know where this (v1.5) plugin lives, but version 2.0, dated May 13,
> is available on ibilio.  Have you tried that one?
>
> Not sure why 1.5 was specified, like if there is some reason why
> someone only wants 1.5 and not anything later.  Perhaps 1.6 and
> higher are buggy.  Not sure, you guys would know more than me, I use
> Eclipse.
>

> --
> James Mitchell
> 678.910.8017
>

> On Sep 1, 2006, at 11:52 PM, Patrick Lightbody wrote:
>
> > I wonder if the maven guys released a new version of the IDEA
> > plugin with bugs. Were you re-running the "mvn idea:idea" command
> > between each time you ran in to problems?

HTH, Ted.
* http://www.husted.com/struts/