struts-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <apetre...@apache.org>
Subject [Semi-OT] Project in sandbox with CPL dependency
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:41:16 GMT
Hello list
some time ago I wrote that I would like to upload Scopes in the sandbox,
and I wrote about the problems with a LGPL-licensed library dependency.
Now that library has changed license to CPL:
http://htmlparser.sourceforge.net/license.html
In the sourceforge.net news it says:

<snip>
license has changed from GNU Library or Lesser General Public License,
to the more Apache friendly Common Public License 1.0
(http://opensource.org/licenses/cpl1.0.txt).
</snip>

Is it true? Can I put in the sandbox a project that has a dependency to
a CPL-licensed library?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao
Antonio