struts-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <brenmcgu...@tariffenet.it>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] Personal Life, No way! (was Re: Struts 1.3.5 - STATUS)
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:55:04 GMT
Niall Pemberton ha scritto:
> I know, not really the done thing - but my unreasonable wife and
> teenage daugther don't seem to think it acceptable for me to be
> attached to a keyboard 24/7!
>
> Anyway it gets worse - I took a holiday last week - 7 days of sand,
> sea and surf and not a keyboard in sight!

I know what you mean, for some unknown reason on weekends I cannot work
at all. For example this weekend I have to see "la notte bianca"
(literally it is "the white night", I don't know if in English renders
the same as in Italian; if not, you have to stay awake all night...) in
Rome with my girlfriend and we have to go around the city ALL THE NIGHT!
Just for reference:
http://www.lanottebianca.it/