struts-dev mailing list archives

From js.meun...@noos.fr
Subject Why Back Button pertube an Action ?
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:01:29 GMT
Hello ,

I search a lot but i don't find so i write to you.
If you have experience this problem , thank for your help

I have a problem with Back Button of the navigator with a Struts application :

When i make an action A (who forward to a jsp where i a have B anb C action).
If I make B (who forward to another jsp) and then if i go back with navigator back button
and then if try to make C action , it make B in the place of C.

I use with sucess the framework of Mandfred Wollf :
http://www.manfred-wolff.de/struts/articles-old/HowTo-Back.html to go back in struts application
whith a Button in a jsp.

But , my superior will we make back on the browser !
It's that a big failure of Struts or there is an issue ?