struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.3.5 on website?
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:09:38 GMT
Are we still going to use the nightly build location [0] for hosting
the test builds?  I'm wondering because I think the current layout is
confusing with '1.3.x' and '1.3.5' listed in the same directory.

If we want to keep these here, can we inject another directory?
Besides making my cron job clean up much simpler, it will not be as
confusing

Like this:

http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/nightly-builds/
http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/integration-builds/