struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s2] Struts2 confluence unaccessable
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:19:57 GMT
Oh, forgot to mention, I deployed blank too...

http://struts.zones.apache.org:8080/struts2-blank/

When I run $mvn package -Pextras,apps those .wars are all I see.
What about showcase and starter?  Can they be built as a .war?  If
so, what's the switch arguments for it?

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017