struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s2] taglib and tld file
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 01:05:55 GMT
On 8/19/06, Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote:
> Though, the taglibdocs are kinda nice too. I guess we should try
> running the Struts 2 tags through the taglibdoc approach, so we can
> compare apples to apples.

I tried adding the plugin to the Struts 2 parent POM, but it doesn't
seem to be generating the docs (that I can find).

            <plugin>
              <groupId>net.sourceforge.maven-taglib</groupId>
              <artifactId>maven-taglib-plugin</artifactId>
              <configuration>
               <taglib.src.dir>/projects/Apache/struts-current/struts2/core/src/main/resources/META-INF</taglib.src.dir>
              </configuration>
           </plugin>

I used an absolute path to be sure the plugin could find the TLD.

-Ted.