struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r437956 - in /struts/struts1/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts: action/ chain/commands/ chain/commands/servlet/ config/ config/impl/ util/
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 00:50:10 GMT
I never tried changing the log message and I don't know if I should :-)
The message is exactly what I intended to be: completes the ticket. I
don't want to touch multiple projects under this ticket; I will open up
one for taglib and one for the examples app. But because you feel
strongly I should include a message, I will include a description in the
future even if it is the same as the ticket title.

-- Paul