struts-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <brenmcgu...@tariffenet.it>
Subject [OT] Re: Patch all or individual commits?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:49:17 GMT
Martin Cooper ha scritto:
> Please try to check in all of the files for a particular issue in a
> single
> commit.

Funny how things changed since the use of CVS. I don't remember where I
read it, but someone wrote that it is better to commit a single file at
a time, so it is clear what it is changed in that file and why it has
been done. Notice that I agree with both Martin and Wendy :-)
As I see it, things in IT go back and forth, for instance the recent
re-consideration of Model 1 webapp structure, lovers and haters of XML,
to strong-type or not-to-strong-type, etc.
Where is The Truth? :-P

Ciao
Antonio