struts-dev mailing list archives

From Gareth Evans <gareth.ev...@msoft.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsAndSpring" by GarethEvans
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 14:00:04 GMT
Mines not great and it's my first language!

Nicolas De Loof wrote:

> Oops,
>
> I'll realy have to improve my english ;-)
>
> Apache Wiki a écrit :
>> Dear Wiki user,
>>
>> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Struts Wiki"
>> for change notification.
>>
>> The following page has been changed by GarethEvans:
>> http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsAndSpring

>>   }
>>   }}}
>>   - This processor will look into spring context for a bean that
>> implements StrutsAction and wich name is the action mapping path.
>> + This processor will look into spring context for a bean that
>> implements StrutsAction and which name is the action mapping path.
>>       1.#4 Add classpath*:localContext.xml to your spring web
>> application context. This file will not be required at runtime, so
>> there is no impact on the production application.

> person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
> you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
> distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
> this  message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
> all  copies of this message.

Gareth Evans

Software Developer

MSoft eSolutions Limited
Technology Centre
Inward Way
Rossmore Business Park
Ellesmere Port
Cheshire
CH65 3EN

--
Tel:    +44 (0)870 0100 704
Fax:    +44 (0)870 9010 705

Terms:
Please note that any prices quoted within this e-mail are subject to VAT.
All program details and code described in this e-mail are subject to
copyright © of MSoft eSolutions Limited and remain the intellectual
property of MSoft eSolutions Limited.
Any proposal or pricing information contained within this e-mail are
subject to MSoft eSolutions' Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this
message. MSoft eSolutions Limited cannot accept responsibility for viruses,
so please scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not
necessarily reflect those of MSoft eSolutions Limited who will not
necessarily be bound by its contents.