struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Xwork 2.0 and Struts 2.0
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:11:49 GMT
Generally, how new additions work is the Struts community is exposed to the
idea/code for a while, giving it time to gain acceptance steam.  Also, there has
to be at least one committer willing to put in the time to develop and maintain
it.  Please feel free to open a new feature ticket, but I'll be honest, I don't
see this happening in the next few weeks since we are working on getting Struts
2.0.0 out the door.

Don