struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r437956 - in /struts/struts1/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts: action/ chain/commands/ chain/commands/servlet/ config/ config/impl/ util/
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 03:12:20 GMT
On 8/29/06, Paul Benedict <pbenedict@apache.org> wrote:

> Sorry for not
> meeting expectations.

Oh, that's not the way to look at it at all. It's a learning process that
we're all going through all the time. We can hardly expect those "new in
town" to instantly assimilate all that we've learned over the years, and we
don't. We've collectively put our trust in you, as a new committer, and we
have every confidence that you'll learn the ropes just as we all have at one
time or another.

--
Martin Cooper

-- Paul