struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.3.5 on website?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 03:02:09 GMT
On 8/1/06, Paul Benedict <paul4christ79@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If 1.3.5 is officialy beta and uploaded to mirrors, doesn't it make sense
> to then publish it on the website sidebar simply with a "(beta)" postfix?
>
> Also if 1.3.5 does not go production, I don't think 1.3 ever will.

Why? You don't believe the remaining issues can be resolved?

I am going to deliver my localization stuff soon, and so that will increase
> the complexity of the next 1.3.x release... I just want to make this known
> that unless we go to production, 1.3 might never see the light of
> production day.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. The vote has happened,
and 1.3.5 is now Beta. You're saying, therefore, that 1.3 will never go into
production, but you want to add your localisation stuff anyway, to something
that will never go into production? That seems odd, but, well, OK, whatever
floats your boat. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Paul