struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.x docs & Maven
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:12:03 GMT
On 7/18/06, Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote:

> Of course, there are reasons why we aren't using beta-5 :)

It has "issues". :)  I just set the Shale build to beta-4 as well.

> Before coding against the Maven generated bookmarks, personally I'd
> wait for it to go GA. I'm thinking they might change in the next beta.
> Right now, the bookmarks retain spaces from the titles, which are hard
> to code into direct references. Hopefully, a "hash" system will be
> used that strips the spaces and other characters that we would have to
> encode in a URI.

I finally had a chance to go dig up the href issue from Maven 1.  I
opened these two today, please watch/vote for/comment on them as
desired:

    Allow users to provide 'href' attribute to be used a section or
subsection anchor
    http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-167

   Use underscores instead of spaces in anchor names
    http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-168

--
Wendy