struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Location for nightly builds
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 03:41:58 GMT
On 7/2/06, James Mitchell <jmitchell@apache.org> wrote:

> I've got the script ready to publish the nightlies, but I want to
> know what everyone wants published (along with any special commands
> needed to produce it).
>
> When I execute mvn package, I see the following that I can publish:
> Is this all we are offering for nightly downloads?

Try it with -Pextras so it will build the struts2-extras jar.

Ideally we would do assemblies for the example apps rather than put
the .war files in the snapshot repo, but that's waiting for someone to
have time to adapt the work done in Struts 1 & Shale to the Struts 2
build.  It's fine for now.

--
Wendy