struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] RetroWeaver or RetroTranslator
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:27:01 GMT
>From those that have been using it, I've heard retrotranslator was
more workable for this scenario. We have plugins for both retroweaver
and retrotranslator at mojo.codehaus.org:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/retrotranslator-maven-plugin/

Jason Dillon has been working on making that more functional recently.
There's probably more work to go, but it should actually be quite
straight forward to utilise the dependency list and the lifecycle to
produce these quite easily.

Is there a JIRA issue I can watch for this, or should I create one?

Cheers,
Brett

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/