struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s2] auto build
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:15:45 GMT
We setup Continuum, but I think there might be problems keeping things
running in the zone.

* http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsContinuum

 * Location of nightly builds -
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@struts.apache.org/msg22989.html

-Ted.

On 7/23/06, tm jee <tm_jee@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Is there a auto build for Struts2 and XWork2 that could do a fresh checkout, build and
test Struts2 / XWork2 whenever some commits are been made. If the build failed an email will
be send out and the build will retry after a certain period of time.

> Lately while i've been kindof careless and causes the build to not build due to some
files not commited while trying to fix stuff between Webwork/Xwork and Struts2/XWork2. The
last victim being Ted and Wendy. Just thinking that if there's such a machanism, I could be
reminded of my mistakes.

> I think Pat configured this for WebWork/XWork. Maybe Pat could help out on this, if we
decided to get this implemented.