struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [maven] URIs on sub-sites
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:54:44 GMT
Clean with the -Papps switch did the trick.

I'll finish up on the Tiles stufff, deploy the applications, and post
a new all-snapshot.

I also need to put the menubar references back for scripting and
tiles. Evidentally, beta4 doesn't inherit these, but beta5 does. But
overall, it looks like b4 is working better for us.

If nothing else comes up, I'll announce an intent to tag the
reposititory for STRUTS_1_3_5 on Sunday, and roll a non-snapshot
distributioin.

If we can't adjust the build to create the -docs, -lib, -src, and
-webapps archives, I'll just create them by hand.

-Ted.

> A test failed because you changed _site_ plugin versions?!
>
> This works fine here with 2.0-beta-4:
>
> $ mvn clean -Papps
> $ mvn install site -Papps,pre-assembly; cd assembly; mvn assembly:assembly
>
> (The -all assembly is now 47 MB, probably because of extra dependencies.)
>
> --
> Wendy

HTH, Ted.
* http://www.husted.com/struts/