struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [s2] Struts 2.0.0 - Tag it and Roll it?
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:55:23 GMT
Personally, I would love to, however the Struts PMC has voted successfully to
adopt the Tomcat/HTTPD naming scheme, which gives all releases a number [1].
While I am generally one to stir up trouble, this is a case where there was
considerable debate, a lot of time was taken, and finally a fair vote was
passed.  I feel we have much more important things to do than revisit old
arguments, however I may disagree with their outcome.

Don