struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: StrutsWebService
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:18:43 GMT
Clarification: SOAPAction isn't a custom header as far as StrutsWS goes,
it's part of the SOAP spec... I wanted to mention this because the link
here actually says SOAPAction is a custom header, but they mean in the
context of the SOAP spec.  Didn't want to confuse anyone :)

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect