struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r422956 - in /struts/struts2/trunk: apps/showcase/ apps/showcase/src/main/resources/ apps/showcase/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/ core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/ core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/components/ core/src/main/java/or
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:42:01 GMT
Well, I plan to use this setting to affect other parts of the application as
well.  For example, the xwork.xml file will only be loaded in compatibility
mode, while struts.xml will be the default. I see this setting as the middle
ground between a brand new Struts 2.0 and legacy WebWork 2.2 applications, where
a transition to full 2.0 would take too much work.

Don