struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Struts renaming changes
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 04:43:40 GMT
You might have noticed a bunch of commits, working to rename Struts
Action to Struts and adjust our builds and public site accordingly.  The
new web page is currently in the processing of synching with the public
server.  When that is done in an hour or so's time, please check out the
public web site and fix any problems you see.

Again, to deploy an artifact's web site, type "mvn site site:deploy" as
described here - http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceWebsite

As part of the renaming, I flattened our site to just "Struts" and its
versions, in a manner similar to Cocoon - http://cocoon.apache.org.  It
should make it easier to navigate and find what you need.  Accordingly,
redirects should be in place for old links.  Let me know if you find any.

Thanks,

Don