struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Jouravlev" <jmi...@gmail.com>
Subject StrutsWebService
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:42:37 GMT
>From wiki [1], originally posted by Frank Z:

"My solution was to write a custom request processor that could
recognize a Web Service request (SOAP over HTTP). It would be able to
"unroll" the SOAP request, then let Struts process the request as it
usually would, and then render the response. My solution does this."

This posting is about a year old. How a web service can be implemented
with 1.3 chain? Stick webservice preprocessing command into a chain,
it unwraps SOAP envelope, sticks input data into context and lets
chain do it thing.

I bet that if someone contributed such a preprocessing command it
would be gratefully accepted.

Chain rules! I am finally starting getting it.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsWebService