struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [shale] Maven Reorganization Status and a request for help
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:33:04 GMT

> > Further info ... it didn't get the shale-parent POM correct
> either.  Maybe
> > it is something specific to deploying things with a <packaging> setting
> of
> > "pom".
>
> Are you still talking about permissions, or is there something wrong
> with the content?

Sorry ... it is still the permissions.  They were set to 622 instead of 662
on the shale-parent POM, which was uploaded as part of my deploy of the
overall framework.

I knew I'd seen this somewhere.  In settings.xml, lets try
> <server>/<filePermissions> and <server>/<directoryPermissions>.
>
> * http://maven.apache.org/maven-settings/settings.html

That seems worthwhile playing with.  I presume these are Unix-format
settings.

Thanks for picking this up and finishing it.  And to James and Sean
> and Gary (and anyone else I've forgotten) for all the help.

Definitely a team effort.

--
> Wendy

Craig