struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [shale] Maven Reorganization Status and a request for help
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:00:09 GMT

> > That did it.  Thanks.
>
> Except for the file permissions... when you have a minute, can you log
> in and fix them?

Done.

And if anyone knows how to convince it to set the group writeable bit
> when you scp files up, I'd love to know.
>
> (Yes, my umask is set to 002.  That doesn't help-- it only masks off
> the world writeable bit, it doesn't add the group writeable bit.)

That's strange ... mine is too.  And it did the right thing on deploying
everything in the framework space.  Maven deploy plugin bug?

By the way, you've got a least one set of permissions to change as well ...
org/apache/struts/shale/struts-archetype-shale-blank/1.0-SNAPSHOT/

--
> Wendy

Craig