struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [shale] Maven 2 profile activation
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:56:39 GMT
On 6/12/06, Gary VanMatre <gvanmatre@comcast.net> wrote:

> I was looking at the shale-usecaes build under the mvn_reorg branch and it
> looks like the war is bring everything but the kitchen sink as a
> dependency.  The WEB-INF/lib contains the RI, myfaces, freemarker, struts,
> ant, and a couple versions of velocity.
>
> It it picking this up from cargo or parent project dependencies?

Did you do a clean recently?  A bunch of stuff has changed, and that'll be
the only way to get  good results, including just MyFaces (if you do "mvn
clean install") and just the RI (if you do "mvn -Djsf=ri clean install").
There was also a ton of stuff being inherited from the Spring 1.2.2 POMs ...
updating the dependency to 1.2.5 cleared up a lot of that.

Gary

Craig