struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [shale] Maven 2 build -- Help Wanted
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2006 05:06:33 GMT
More updated status on shale-clay:

> However, the following modules still have unit test failures:
>
>  * shale-clay:  It looks like the component definitions for the standard
> JSF components
>   are not getting recognized.  Gary, could you take a look at these?

There were some more resources fixes that needed to get added to the runtime
JAR.  That fixed everything except to assertion failures in
ClayAmalgamTestCase, which I have temporarily commented out with FIXME
notes.  These will need to be reviewed more carefully by Gary.  But, with
these two assertions commented out, the Mavenized version of shale-clay
passes all its unit tests.

By the way, Gary, I think you might have the order of arguments incorrect on
your assert calls.  It should be assertEquals("label", "expected value",
"actual value") but it looks like the latter two are reversed, at least in
these two tests.  The order doesn't affect whether the test will pass or
fail, but it does make the resulting exception message more difficult to
understand.

Craig