struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Reorg (Was --> Re: [shale] Maven 2 build -- Help Wanted)
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 00:52:12 GMT

> Oops... wrong button!
>
> On 6/2/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > +1 for shale-core, shale-test, shale-clay, etc., as directory names
> > > matching the artifactIds.
> >
> > Done
>
> The list of modules in the parent pom needs to be changed to match.

I'm working on this one ... but it raises two questions.

* I presume we don't have to list the individual applications themseves in
the
  "shale-parent-pom" file, because things get processed hierarchically?

* When I try a build (like "mvn test intall -Pmyfaces") from within one
  of the subdirectories (like "shale-core"), it tries to download
  struts-shale-parent-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT.pom (i.e. the file I'm modifying)
  from ibiblio.  Shouldn't we be installing the local copy of the
  parent POM so it'll pick up all the most recent changes?

Craig