struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Reorg (Was --> Re: [shale] Maven 2 build -- Help Wanted)
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 06:41:22 GMT

> On 6/1/06, James Mitchell <jmitchell@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I meant with Maven 2.  I get a few test failures, even after
> > correcting the missing .xml files from test.
>
> So did I.  The tests fail with Maven2, so I looked at tiger/build.xml
> to see what might be missing.
>
> In build,xml, the 'test' target depends on 'test:webapp' which
> constructs a web application directory structure that I assume the
> tests depend on.

Yes, they do ... Tiger needs to be able to parse the faces-config.xml files
defined by the webapp just like the JSF runtime does, so I needed to be able
to simulate a webapp directory structure for that in the unit tests.

Note that the Ant scripts pass a "basedir" system property pointing at where
the deployed webapp directory structure is -- we'll need to do something
equivalent or change the tests to presume where the resources actually end
up.

Craig

It might be as simple as arranging that into src/test/resources so it