struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Reorg (Was --> Re: [shale] Maven 2 build -- Help Wanted)
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 04:31:01 GMT

> On 6/1/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I ran all but the tiger script.  There are a ton of errors still in
> > the core tests but we're making progress.
> >
> > One problem seems to be with AbstractJsfTestCase and a null pointer
> > when referencing the servletContext variable from a subclass.  My
> > guess is that there is a missing configuration resource.
> >
> > @Craig:  Any ideas?  Try running mvn -Pmyfaces test and then examine
> > the output in target.  All of the necessary resource files shoudl be
> > in the classes or test-classes dirs.  If not, then we missed
> > something.
>

> I'll pull the mvn_reorg stuff and check this out.

@Sean/@Wendy:

Is there any way to teach Maven to use an HTTP proxy when it does it's
dependency downloads, like you can tell Subversion to?  I spend most of my
time connected to Sun's VPN network, and right now I have to disconnect from
that to do the Maven stuff -- not fatal, but it's sure a pain.

Sean

Craig

Craig