struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Struts really need two frameworks? (long)
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:33:02 GMT
This is so odd.  You begin by recognizing the problem and trying to hide
it.  Now you deny the problem and want to continue it in spades.  Everyone
who knows anything about frameworks sees that these two frameworks are
inherently incompatible.  They have been from the start.  That is the
problem.  Had Craig not had a career dependent presently on the success of
JSF and also the pull at Struts, this mess would never have happened.