struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SAF2 JSF Support (was Re: Does Struts ...)
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:02:50 GMT
Ted, as I was afraid, you are unfortunately, interpretting wrongly my
message. RoR is not about dumb-distro, nor my intention/hope to have
something very simple in the Java world.

As for we can built different distributions and things like this: I
would definitely try to be objective: we are doing this for fun, so
why do you think I would like to make my life more complex? :-).

I think I've exposed my thoughts. From now on, I will listen the majority.

BR,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.