struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject [action1] Maven build changes (was: svn commit: r417035)
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:19:49 GMT
On 6/25/06, wsmoak@apache.org <wsmoak@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: wsmoak
> Date: Sun Jun 25 10:23:53 2006
> New Revision: 417035

The Action 1 build has been modified so that 'mvn' just builds the
framework jars, not the example apps.  My goal was to speed up the
default build, and avoid publishing the example apps in the snapshot
repo.  Example commands:

 $ mvn
 $ mvn -P apps
 $ mvn -P apps,itest

This is closer to Shale's build, except that Action1 doesn't have an
assembly for each example app, everything is still in a single large
(40MB) assembly.  Reducing the size of that assembly by splitting the
example apps out would be good if someone wants to work on it.

The build and reelease instructions have been updated.  Let me know if
you run into problems.

  http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceMaven
  http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMavenRelease

I'll publish new Maven snapshots and assemblies today.

--
Wendy