struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Shale] Maven 2 parent pom
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:27:28 GMT
On 6/20/06, hermod.opstvedt@dnbnor.no <hermod.opstvedt@dnbnor.no> wrote:

> This is a clean svn checkout from trunk. The pom file at the root references a parent
pom. It tires to download:
> org.apache.struts/poms/struts-parent-2.pom from several repositories, but is not able
to find one.

The struts-parent v2 is pom published on ibiblio:
   http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/struts/struts-parent/2/

I deleted $M2_REPO/org/apache/struts and tried installing which worked fine:

$ mvn install -N
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/struts/struts-parent/2/str
uts-parent-2.pom
9K downloaded

You should not have to build this yourself.  My guess is that you were
experiencing a temporary problem connecting to ibiblio.

Is anyone else having trouble with the parent pom?   If so, please
post the error message to help us figure out what's wrong.

Thanks,
--
Wendy