struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continnum Is Up
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 01:20:25 GMT
On 6/14/06, James Mitchell <jmitchell@apache.org> wrote:

> Yes.  There is a wiki page for this as well.
> http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsContinuum
>
> It's a work in progress, and I'm about to head out, but I'd like to
> ask Wendy a few questions wrt pom, parent-pom, snapshot vs. released,
> etc, etc.
>
> Back in a bit.

That was a few days ago. :)

Craig, are you ready to get Shale set up on Continuum?  I assume you'd
like to get out of the nightly builds business, and have them run from
the zone.

In another thread, I think Sean mentioned it's ready to start adding things.

I started to update the Shale site yesterday, but I need to know where
the nightly builds/snapshots are going to be so I can link to them.

Thanks,
--
Wendy