struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shale] Maven Reorganization Status and a request for help
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:20:01 GMT
> (3) Download and unpack the sample applications[2][3][4][5][6]:
>
> For each sampe app, you should be able to:
> * Deploy the web application in the "dist" directory on Tomcat 5.5 or
> equivalent, with no deployment errors

I haven't looked at all the distributions yet, but for the examples,
we might want to put the .war file in the top level of the assembly.

For someone who just wants to see it "do something," (the 10-minute
test,) the fewer steps they have to take, the better.  They're not
going to read the README file. :)

--
Wendy