struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SAF1 Checkstyle (was: Maven 2 website documentation editing)
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 05:00:37 GMT
On 6/13/06, Ted Husted <ted.husted@gmail.com> wrote:

> Right now, Wendy has been publishing 1.3.5 snapshots, and she may be
> ready for another try at a release. I don't know if we want to get
> into this again now or after we have a GA 1.3.

The 1.3 distribution is in good shape, I think, (but I've thought that
before...) and just needs someone to run through the release plan for
1.3.5.  I can't take this on right now, but if anyone else is
interested in learning the release process, I can be available on IM
to answer questions.  It isn't hard, just moderately time consuming,
depending on how much checking you want to do.

--
Wendy