struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shale] Maven 2 profile activation
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:19:05 GMT
On 6/13/06, Gary VanMatre <gvanmatre@comcast.net> wrote:

> I tried a fresh checkout on (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/shale/branches/mvn_reorg).
 I'm still seeing the same error when executing "mvn clean install" from the branch root or
from mvn_reorg/shale-test.  Not sure what I've messed up.

I can neither explain this nor reproduce it here.  Somehow, you seem
to be compiling against the Servlet 2.5 API.

This is a stretch:  Try deleting $M2_REPO/javax/servlet/servlet-api/
and recompiling.  It should download the api jar again.

Also check ~/.m2/settings.xml to make sure there's nothing odd in your
local settings (though I can't see how you'd be overriding a
dependency version from there.)

If all else fails, (so you can keep working,) comment out shale-test
in the list of modules in the parent pom and it should retrieve the
one in the snapshot repository.

--
Wendy