struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [action2] Struts Action 2.0.0 Issues
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:12:35 GMT
On 6/12/06, Ted Husted <ted.husted@gmail.com> wrote:
> The plugin should pickup any unadorned reference to a JIRA ticket. I
> tend to put it by itself on the first line, just to be sure, followed
> by the usual commit message.  (Though, it doesn't look like the plugin
> is working quite yet. )

It was working, then it quit.  If it's not something that we can fix,
an infrastructure ticket needs to be opened.  (I think I saw a note
about the same thing on one of the other ASF JIRAs, come to think of
it.)

When it's working, it seems to pick up issues numbers anywhere in the
text.  I referred to a Maven issue in one of my messages, and now the
commit is listed in the 'External References' section on that issue.

--
Wendy