struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2 website documentation editing
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:09:36 GMT
On 6/11/06, James Mitchell <jmitchell@apache.org> wrote:

> > I thought you were still building nightlies from the trunk, but yes,
> > the assembly is next.  We can't do much about the aggregation anyway
> > (unless James wants to go work on Maven plugins... ;) )
> >

> Already looking at it, albeit with what limited time I have these days.

At what?  Fixing some Maven plugins so they aggregate properly, or at
the assembly?

I just tried the new way with <moduleSets> [1] and couldn't get it to
work, so I'm just using the descriptor from Struts Action with
<fileSets> and relative paths.

If you're doing it, though, I'll step aside. :)

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/examples/multimodule/module-source-inclusion-simple.html

--
Wendy