struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request to publish Struts 1.3.5
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 13:35:03 GMT
On 6/3/06, Erik Bertelsen <bertelsen.erik@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have tweaked my build scripts a  little and now successfully upgraded a
> handfull of Struts Action applications from 1.3.0 to 1.3.5-SNAPSHOT /
> (appears to be built on 29 May 2006).
> Seems to work well and as the distribution's contents
> has changed since 1.3.0 (and also since 1.2.9), I'd also like to see this be
> forwarded as a release in the near future.

Thank you.  By any chance are you using modules along with the new
ComposableRequestProcessor?  Joe fixed some things recently, and it
would be good to have confirmation that it works for others.

The snapshots were updated on Sunday, though I don't think anything
except documentation has changed since the last ones.

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/trunk/nightly/struts-action/

--
Wendy