struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Please test the Maven archetypes
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 04:14:22 GMT
In the sandbox, we have Maven archetypes for both "Shale Blank" and
"Action Blank".

Here are the README files with instructions:

 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/sandbox/trunk/archetypes/shale-blank/README.txt

 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/sandbox/trunk/archetypes/action-blank/README.txt

Please give them a try and let me know if you find any issues.  I'd
like to move them out of the sandbox (up to
struts/maven/trunk/archetypes) if there are no objections.  (Does this
need a vote?)

You may need to use "-U" on the command line with 'mvn
archetype:create' to make sure you have the latest Archetype plugin.
Prior versions didn't support the 'remoteRepositories' attribute.

Thanks,
--
Wendy