struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Reorg (Was --> Re: [shale] Maven 2 build -- Help Wanted)
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 05:59:12 GMT
> Found the one on the Maven website[1] and added the appropriate entries.
> But now, when I try to run "mvn clean test -Pjsfri" the following bad things
> happen:
>
> * There's an obsolete jsf-api artifact on ibiblio --
>   can we specify a priority ordering somehow?

Not that I'm aware of.  But ibiblio only has a pom for 1.1, so it
shouldn't cause a problem if we're using version 1.1_02.  If you mean
the 'invalid pom' warnings, that's because java.net is a Maven 1 repo.

> * It fails to download the jsf-impl (but that could
>   be my proxy not liking https -- investigating.

After I added the <repository> and changed the version number, 'mvn
clean install -Pjsfri' in core-library ran with no problems here.

--
Wendy